5077. We're Growing Everyday on I nReal Tyme IRT_Dissenter and thrilled to be apart of your day ! NXIIVM GUILTY PLEA ! Ms. Mack became so involved, federal prosecutors said, that she began recruiting other women into a secret sect within Nxivm Secret Sex Cult in which women were branded with Mr. Raniere’s initials and were forced to have sex with him. “I was lost,” Ms. Mack said on Monday, while pleading guilty . ( lost in sin ). https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/08/nyregion/nxivm-allison-mack.html God says he created Wo_men from Adams rib so he would have a help mate. A females design is to bare children and her personality to nurture them. And raise them up to know God, his order and will, and respect him and his authority. Gods order of authority: God Almighty "I AM That I AM" the Alpha to the Omega. Jesus Christ The physical manifestation of God Almighty himself the living breathing WORDS of GOD. For Christ created all things nonexistent and ...

Comments
Post a Comment